Tucker Trimmer III
The third in a series of rulers, this version of our Tucker Trimmer is used for any block or unit that is larger than 6″ finished in size. It has all of the sizes of the Tucker Trimmer I plus 13″ additional size options up to and including trimming blocks to 13″ that will finish to 12″ when sewn. I love to use this tool to trim down my Lemoyne Star blocks made with my Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star tool and any type of block that needs to be trimmed and squared to a specific size. A terrific tool with all the same benefits as the original Tucker Trimmer.
- Item # DT06
- Ruler size – 13” x 13”
- Unit sizes available on tool – 24 size options from 1” finished to 12 ½” finished in half inch increments (trim sizes 1 ½” to 13”)
- Step by step illustrated instructions for making half square triangle units, hourglass units, and combination units.
- Instructions for left hand trimming
- Charts for easy conversion of other pattern instructions
- Free online videos for unit construction and tool trim down
- Free bonus block pattern