Tucker Trimmer II
An “in between” version of the original Tucker Trimmer I tool, this handy ruler allows you to do all of the same functions as the first except that the sizes of the units are in 1/4″ or 3/4″ increments. Although these particular sizes are not nearly as popular as the 1/2″ and whole inch increments available on the Tucker Trimmer I, they are sometimes part of your quilting projects. And if you’ve ever tried to trim down a 2 3/4″ hourglass unit you will highly appreciate this tool. The diagonal guidelines on the Tucker Trimmer II will cross precisely at the center of a 2 1/2″ unit so finding the center is a breeze. A great supplemental tool to have in your ruler collection.
- Item # DT05
- Ruler size – 6 ½” x 6 ½”
- Unit sizes available on tool – 10 size options from ¾” finished to 5 ¾” finished in ¼” and ¾” increments (trim sizes 1 ¼” to 6 ¼”)
- Step by step illustrated instructions for making half square triangle units, hourglass units, and combination units.
- Instructions for left hand trimming
- Charts for easy conversion of other pattern instructions
- Free online videos for unit construction and tool trim down
- Free bonus block pattern