Wing Clipper II
An in between tool that trims down 9 additional size Flying Geese units not covered with the Wing Clipper I. Many of todayﾒs best designers like to create quilts and patterns with Flying Geese units that are based on finished heights of 1/4″ and 3/4″ increments. They are sometimes just the right size for a particular design and having a tool that gives you the opportunity to make them quickly, and then clean them up with high precision is a welcome addition to many quilterﾒs tool box. By adding this tool to the Wing Clipper I you will have 19 different size options for traditional Flying Geese units. Absolutely the best set of tools on the market!
- Item # DT08
- Ruler size – 5 ¼” x 10”
- Unit size – 9 options from ¾” x 1 ½” finished size units to 4 ¾” x 9 ½” finished size units
– Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish to ¼” or ¾”.
– Also the heights increase in half inch increments.
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Free online videos for constructions and trim down techniques